Dear Patient and Family,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral care and your safety. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, its both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
During new patient consultations, we will only allow 1 parent to accompany the patient, please do NOT bring siblings or small children (if babysitting accommodations change please call so we can reschdule).
We will take temperatures, sanitize hands and provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
- Please text the office at (910)-484-8191 when you arrive –anyone that comes with the patient must remain in the vehicle. If a treatment update is needed please let us know and we can make arrangements to do so.
- As our patients come into the office they will be asked to use hand sanitizer and their temperature will be checked. Please be mindful of the safety of everyone and let us know if they have had any health issues that we should be made aware of.
- The patient will be escorted back to the treatment area where it has been sanitized. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- After their appointment is complete, they will be sent out to the vehicle with an appointment in hand, please call if that appointment does not work.
- Unfortuantely we will no longer offer cookies, coffee and magazines in the office. Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We will be in touch with you to schedule your appointment.
At Stout & Booth Orthodontics, we have a deep and genuine interest in providing quality orthodontic care to each and every one of our patients, and we truly enjoy the opportunity to get to know them on a personal level. We provide only the highest quality, state-of-the-art orthodontic care in an environment that is comfortable and welcoming.
Dr. Booth and Dr. Stout create personalized and custom treatment plans to ensure our patients achieve the best results in the shortest amount of time possible. At your first visit, the friendly doctors and staff will perform a thorough and in-depth exam to determine which treatments will be best for your unique goals and needs. Whether with traditional braces or Invisalign®, we strive to give our patients a smile that exceeds expectations.
Your smile is one of the most important aspects of your appearance, no matter what your age. Contact our Fayetteville, NC orthodontic office to schedule your complimentary consultation with our friendly doctors and staff, and begin your journey to a beautiful and bright smile for life!