For 39 years, I was blessed to be able to serve the people in my community with high-quality orthodontic care. I cherish the relationships I have made and the many families that have grown in front of my eyes.
- Bachelor of Science – University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Master of Science in orthodontics – Boston University
Although I made the decision to retire, and I am proud to know the practice is in good hands. I stay current with postgraduate work requirements and CPR training, and continue to network with friends in orthodontics that I have made over the past 35 years. I will continue to be an active part of organized dentistry and dedicated to the specialty of orthodontics as long as I am able.
In the Community
- Saint John’s Episcopal Church
- Fayetteville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fayetteville Area Economic Development Corporation
- Cumberland County Board of Health
- Methodist College Board of Trustees
- Airborne and Special Operations Museum
- Fayetteville Technical Community College Foundation
Outside the Office
I am a native of Fayetteville and live here with my wife Carol. We have a son Cam, daughter-in-law Kelly, and two wonderful grandchildren. I am an instrument-rated multi-engine pilot with more than 1,000 hours of flying time and have accumulated more than 100 hours of helicopter time, though I haven’t flown either recently.
My current hobby is sculpture, in which I developed an interest 40 years ago at UNC. Presently, I am planning to build a sculpture studio large enough to share with friends who enjoy the same passion.